Best smart phone data logging app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best smart phone data logging app?

I tried Trackmaster (Android) at the last event and wasn't too happy with it. Not only did the video logging not work, the lap timer was 1-2 seconds off the official timing.
    Anyone using another logging app they like?

#90 Black - CP - BMW 325IS
    2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
    HSAX Instructor

I'm also using trackmaster with a QStarz bluetooth GPS at 5hz. It worked reasonably well last year, but I couldn't even get the data logging started last weekend. Maybe I haven't figured out the new version of software, but I'm really not impressed.

Jim W.
    Exocet 1966 Lotus 7 Replica

Comment

Yeah, jeff (the creator of trackmaster) sent me a beta version of v5.9 and it still won't record video. Add to that how far off the timer was and im looking for something better.

HSAX Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by TonyK View Post
        Yeah, jeff (the creator of trackmaster) sent me a beta version of v5.9 and it still won't record video. Add to that how far off the timer was and im looking for something better.
        I tried one called ALapRecorderHD That seemed to be kind of interesting. I only used the trial version, but it seemed to be pretty decent at the time. I haven't checked newer versions, or tried editing/uploading the content though.

--Jorden

Comment

That looks pretty interesting, i'll give it a shot! Thanks Jordan.

HSAX Instructor

Comment

Working...
          X