North Suburban Sports Car Club Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Suburban Sports Car Club Banquet

Its this Saturday , Everyone is welcome to attend . Members , future members .
    Some karting , food , pretty killer raffle . Everyone gets a bunch of tickets .

http://nsscc.org/files/events/2013BanquetInvite.pdf

The F-I race will be re- aired late Sunday so no excuses for not showing

I would like for a HSAX car to be represented at the performance expo this year. I will volunteer to bring my silver Z28 to the event to be put in the booth. It is a street car and has competed in the street tire class. It is a good example of a street car so people can see that you don't need a race car or dedicated track car to be able to come out and compete in the HSAX format.
    Prep4sure.com - pmi certification exam training prep sample certificate book and online training

Comment

Performance Expo

Suggest you contact Lynn Serra
      [email protected]

Comment

Correction

Correction: that should be [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by siamonjhon View Post
          I would like for a HSAX car to be represented at the performance expo this year. I will volunteer to bring my silver Z28 to the event to be put in the booth. It is a street car and has competed in the street tire class. It is a good example of a street car so people can see that you don't need a race car or dedicated track car to be able to come out and compete in the HSAX format.
          Hey, this is my my car and post???????
          Brad Oblak -SCSCC
          2000 Z28 #00 AM
          2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 AM Class champ- Blue Camaro
          2006 & 2007 AR Class champ - Silver Camaro
          HSAX Instructor

Comment

Working...
          X