Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance Renshaws Spec Miata

Our Spec Miata is for sale!

Built by Aaron Newton and Automekanika in 2003, we rented it a time or two before buying it from Aaron late in the 2003 season. We ran every Midwestern Council race in 2004 except for the first race of the season at G-man. I ran both SM and ITA groups at every event, including the double race weekends at Road America and Gateway. Highlights of that season were one win in SM at BHF, a second in ITA at Gateway, second in season points in SM and third in points in ITA...not bad for a retread driver in his first full season! And not one DNF or mechanical problem. I did my best ever lap at BHF 2/3rds of the way thru Sunday's Long Race.

In 2005 I ran one event at BHF finishing fourth in SM, the first car without a Sunbelt motor. This car is not only competitive as is, but with a faster driver would contend for both SM and ITA wins on a regular basis.

Car needs only tires, brakes and front hubs (all normal Miata consumables) to be ready for the Enduro or Long Races. The trans does need a going thru but by not hustling shifts there's no problems. This car has the best, safest, strongest roll cage I've ever seen in a Miata.

When I get time I'll post more pics.

We're asking $10,000.00 and we have a two-axle trailer with 5 brand new tires to go with car for an additional $1500.00. The car is in Geneva, IL, and the trailer in in West Chicago.

Photos:

Working...
X