I am posting this for someone else that reached out and had some issues. Please see their contact information below:

Myron Boyajian
mboyaji[email protected]
708-798-5415

FOR SALE
RACE SHOP EQUIPMENT

Serious family illness issues force sale.
Atlas metal turning Lathe, 6” X 48” with quick change gearbox, with a DuMore toolpost grinder, toolpost milling attachment, faceplate, 3-jaw chuck, many tool bits and holders. The lathe is an older unit I bought from Allis-Chalmers when they went Chapter 11 and I lightly used it to build experimental ignitions and suspension components. The only hassle is that the lathe is in my basement, although I was able to move it in with a little help.

TIG welder with gas tank, etc. complete. The TIG un it is a Miller Econotig, S/N KF988636 which shows it being built in late 1995. I bought from our local welding supply store in 1996 as I recall. I used it sparingly to build small brackets and an intake plenum for my Quasar DSR when I was racing. It has been covered and looks brand new. It has the foot pedal control, hose & cables, an inert-gas tank, and a Miller wheeled cart to carry everything. It plugs into a 220 VAC outlet. I have all the documentation it came with. Also, a new, auto-darkening welding helmet.

Oxy-acetylene tanks with cart, welding and brazing rod s, and a new, never used, New-In-the-Box set of gauges, hoses, and torches.

Delta Bandsaw with 14 inch diameter drive wheels. It is a real pro unit built with iron castings, not cheap stampings, and is on a steel 4-legged stand. It has a throat depth of 12 inches. It has a woodcutting blade, but eons ago, I had a metal cutting blade I used to cut aluminum. I wanted to ins tall, but never got to it, to install a variable speed drive so I could cut steel with a steel-cutting blade.

Belt sander; Bench grinder; Craftsman buzz-box welder and rods, NIB low profile Racing Jack, NIB small Bending Brake for sheet metal.

No hand tools or wrenches for now.

I want to sell all the machines, welders, etc as a lot. I just don’t have the time or energy to sell items individually. I will make a price that will be tempting, $2000.00 cash for everything. The TIG welder is almost worth that by itself. Please let m know if you or an associate are interested. You may even want to partner with others and divide the equipment be tween yourselves.

Equipment is at a South suburban Chicago location.