SOLD - 87' VW Scirocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD - 87' VW Scirocco

We have my sons Scirocco for Sale. Slight Front End damage from a Fawn. All repair parts included. 160,000+ on chassis. 60,000+ on Motor. Lowered 1 1/2 ". Eibach Springs. New clutch ~6000 miles ago. Always going to make it a Comp Car. He is going with a Fiesta ST now. Corrado 15" rims on car. Sport II 14" rims included. Photos are from when it went to new storage in November. Have not started the car for two years. It does run. $600.00 Cell (60 358-0135, or PM. Woody
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BillMartin; 01-26-2016, 08:33 PM. Reason: marked as sold

Woody;

Is that the Scrocco I gave you the hood for to fix with the damage?

Is it as clean underneath as above?

"It does run" and "Have not started the car in two years" don't go together.

CIS doesn't like to sit for long periods but your price seems to have the priced in.

I'm thinking about it. I wouldn't mind a street Scriocco if this one is solid body wise.
    Last edited by jimbbski; 01-22-2016, 07:51 PM.
    First Race Car - ITC 1980 Ford Fiesta #80 MCSCC Champ 1989 & 1994
    Second Race Car - ASR 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra "R" #58
    Current Race Car - ITA 1988 VW 16V Scirocco #80

Comment

Yes Jim, it is the same Rocco. Just never got around doing the body repair. Pretty clean car. Some surface rust in places. Nothing deep. Interior is rough. Pricing it the way I would by it if it was for sale.

Comment

Upon further review I'm going to have to pass. It's just the wrong time of the year to be messing with a non running car. If you still have it in the spring let me know.
        First Race Car - ITC 1980 Ford Fiesta #80 MCSCC Champ 1989 & 1994
        Second Race Car - ASR 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra "R" #58
        Current Race Car - ITA 1988 VW 16V Scirocco #80

Comment

SOLD Thanks everyone. Going to a good home that loves the Scirocco.

Comment

Working...
          X