Full compiled results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full compiled results

For anyone that was looking for and missing the full compiled results (Excel summary, lap charts, individual group results, etc), these should be available now on the results page on the MCSCC website using the archive link (see below). I believe some of the events still need to be uploaded, but look to this link for the full compiled results after future events. Note that the compiled results typically take a week or 2 after an event to finish. The MyLaps results (MyLaps website) and PDF summary (on MCSCC website) are typically available much sooner.

https://app.box.com/v/MCSCC-Result-Archives

Thanks to all the T&S staff for putting these compiled packages together. I appreciate the extra information available.
    Jared Cromas
    SCSCC Race Steward
    #111 ST2 Red 2000 Honda S2000
    #111 FP Gold/Blk 1990 Acura Integra

All - I hope to have the rest of the 2019 Complete Zip packages uploaded to the results archive soon (currently a complete package is only available for the first event). Zip file downloads for the complete packages are already available for 2016-2018 (minus the August event in 2018 that will be added soon).

I will continue to upload more archives; but final result PDFs are already available going back to 2003.
    Silver Gray 2004 BMW M3 CSL
    HSAX Car #05
    Midwestern Council Website Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris McGuire View Post
      All - I hope to have the rest of the 2019 Complete Zip packages uploaded to the results archive soon (currently a complete package is only available for the first event). Zip file downloads for the complete packages are already available for 2016-2018 (minus the August event in 2018 that will be added soon).

I will continue to upload more archives; but final result PDFs are already available going back to 2003.
      All - I have completed the result archives with all the files we had from the old website's server. The results go back to 1970, but there are some missing periods. I'll have to reach out to T&S in the future to see if we can locate any missing results, but at this time, this should cover 99% of users' results needs. This year will continue to be updated as results become available.
      Silver Gray 2004 BMW M3 CSL
      HSAX Car #05
      Midwestern Council Website Guy

Comment

Working...
      X