2020 W2W Enduro Championship Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 W2W Enduro Championship Points

Sorry for the delay in getting this out. I had to rewrite some of my routines.

2020 W2W Enduro championship points standings - Final.

Congratulations to this years champions:

E4 - Jim Halvorson and Craig Sletten
    E5 - Gail Woelfle and Rob Woelfle

Please let me know if you have any questions or see something that appears incorrect.

Dave Cox
    2020 MC W2W Pointskeeper
    [email protected]
    Attached Files

Dave,

There was a few issues that we needed to clarify with E5. Gail and Rob only ran autobahn and the mile. The Autobahn race worked as one race, and the teams that finished the 10 hours received 50% more from their finish during the 4 hour.

So the points for Rob/Gail would be 25 + 12.5 + 1 = 38.5 points. This would also only give them two finishes resulting in them not being eligible for the Championship.

As a result of the results being corrected as posted for the Milwaukee Race, The Braatz team ended up taking the championship with two wins over Patti Swoboda with two 2nd place finishes.

Thanks
    David

Comment

I have updated the points for the enduro championship to reflect the change in classification of Joel and Allan and the correction of the 4 vs. 10 hour classification.

I apologize for the delay. I attempted to upload the changes back when they became official, but I must not have completed the update.

Congratulations to the 2020 Enduro champions:

E4 - Jim Halvorson and Craig Sletten
      E5 - Joel and Allan Braatz

Dave Cox
      2020 MC W2W Pointskeeper
      [email protected]
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X